Wednesday, September 24, 2014

24SHADES!


Hello everyone! I'm enormously grateful for all the birthday wishes. Your kind words, care and concern filled my day. Thank you all. May God honor you always.

It's all about my make up! My very good and kind friend Osaretin Ero, beat my face for this wonderful day. You can book her for your wedding makeup, bridal and party makeovers. 















Details:
The24Shades
No: 08178007310
Instagram: @the24shades

Dress: Virgoslounge from Bimdivafashion 
No: 07066572300
Pin: 7F3A797E
Instagram: @bimdivafashion

Thanks for stopping by! Your feedback keeps me going. Do follow on Instagram: @ellasucre Twitter: @ellasucre 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Belated birthday Ella! you really looked beautiful! Love your sandals! wanna share where its from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shallie. It's VivienWestwood. Got it via LondonpersonalShopper.

      Delete
  2. Happy beleted birthday my supa dupa fashionister.May God continue 2 bless u 4 us(ur reader) IJN. Pls Ella where did u get ur clutch 4rm,its rili nyc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Wendy. Amen, I got it at Newlook in the UK. But I'm sure any of my vendors will have them on order. Cheers

      Delete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...