Monday, June 3, 2013

African Print Wiggle dress!

Oh dear! Have you ever dressed up and you just feel so right about your outfit? Im so wishing today is not gonna end....I love love the tribal and slash of Africa on this breathtaking dress. I can sure bet Asos is on the top of her game on making same cut and style but different design and yet hitting it right!



I haven't seen this particular dress in any other store other than DEBRA'S GRACE!!!. I have been post dating my vacation coz i pretty wonder what exactly im traveling for since the likes of DGL has got em all.




























I wore this pretty dress and used a pair of belt to accentuate my waist and went fierce with my shoes of many colors and my hair styled up too.

Enough said innit? Ride on right to your favorite store, and get the look!!!!

201 Herbert Macaulay way, opposite Adekunle Police Station, YABA, LAGOS NIGERIA.
Mobile: 08036406045, 08020351828, 08056516029, 08183147680
Pin:28EBA92A, 299C3EE7, 25B693BF, 25B69B8E



Thanks for stopping by! Your feedback keeps me going. Do follow on Instagram: @ellasucre Twitter: @ellasucre Keek: @Ellamo

Ella Mo
 xx

10 comments:

  1. Ella pls how much is the gown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHoop whooopppp DOPEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ring mehn! Please where is it from? Its so siccck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the second blogger im seeing this very dress on. You both killed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DGL SHOULD DO AND COME TO THE THE ISLAND OOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear, i understand shes working on that. Be sure!

      Delete
  6. Ella Mo, you are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. DGL Ambassador! Hope she's paying you big o..Nice look drom head to toe

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...