Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Flare Love!

The holiday ended like rapture! Lol. I have come to realize that no number of days for holidays can be enough. Happy new year darlings.
Well I'm back at work with a love for flare in whatever cut and styles it comes.






Lately, I have come to love blogging. I hardly even invest on clothes anymore because I have them all from high street fashion store owners which I now take in place of reviewed advert cost.



For my outfit, I'm wearing a flared bottom dress from DixiesApperals. She has more in all sizes. On my Instagram page, I share these store owners by tag, that way, it's easy as their full contact information is on the bio page.








Flared bottom dress from DixiesApperals (see Instagram:@ellasucre)
Bag is Prada
Shoe is ManoloBlahnik

Thanks for stopping by! Do follow on Instagram: @ellasucre Twitter: @ellasucre Keek: @Ellamo 

 Ella Mo 
    xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...