Friday, March 6, 2015

Made for me!


Hello sweet ones. I particularly think this coat was made for me... I love it and i have come to realize tan and other family of biege is comfortable in my skin.
















Denim is one of my favourite casuals and i thought it aww to wear even in the wether with my coat on slash.






















My Denim Dress is from NEWLOOK
Coat is from ZARA
Shoes from CL




Thanks for stopping by! Your feedback keeps me going. Do follow on Instagram: @ellasucre Twitter: @ellasucre Keek: @Ellamo

 Ella Mo
    xx

2 comments:

  1. You look good! Really dig the coat, the colour is great on your skin!

    L’Espace
    http://lespacebylpm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi babe
    pls wat colour is d coat.is it camel or brown.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...