Sunday, June 7, 2015

Our Traditional Marriage....




 Hello! My name is Princess Ella Mo Adenugba..... Lol.. That introduction was needed. I feel totally like a stranger. I'm sure you all know i just resumed a new phase in my life and i swear its been too beautiful i forgot to marry my blog alongside.
I again found solace on Instagram...very absurd how i get accosted at occasion by readers but hence a joyful one. One from yesterday wasn't joking...'Ella i think its rather unfair you abandoned your blog its what i look forward to almost everyday'...And so i am back! Many apologies sweeties.




 It is no news that i am cannot get over my big day! My traditional marriage was a beautiful memory. I wanted to as usual look simple and yet gorgeous and im sure you must agree with me on this.I went for a lacer cut silk embroided lace with stone on tail end of the iro and the the top and a dash of grey and burgundy aso oke. My husband had the cumber of same aso oke in danshiki, sokoto and agbada and ofcourse a cap which was studed trace on the design. All my idea!!




 My AuntyInlaw was bent on me dressing like a princess and says its a tradition...I wore it for 30mintues Lol..



 It was time to dance and i changed ingto my dancing dress! Lol.. It is a top and  a skirt and i love the look.








 And we lived happily ever after!




Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Married Life, you look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so admire all your deals. Many blessings, as I tap too.

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...