Thursday, June 27, 2013

Oufit of today: Shine bright in Sequin


This is my outfit today to work. I wore a black dress and jazzed it with this sequin blazer. You will agree with me that this outfit is simply an interesting one. Unfortunately, both the dress and blazer are revamped. I had them a very long time ago; hence there won’t be direct contact details for them ….But hey! OASIS has something similar for the sequin blazer and I love theirs even better.















By the way, Danny Crane lied!!!! ‘o ti re body mehn’!!! I feel quite feverish. I can’t wait to have this weekend all to myself already. If you don’t see around for few days, please pardon me!



Thanks for stopping by! Your feedback keeps me going. Do follow on Instagram: @ellasucre Twitter: @ellasucre Keek: @Ellamo 

 Ella Mo
   xx

5 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, but u look sad today I hope you are okay if not get well soon. Love u loads. Mwaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love u doll........kip glowing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Infact I love all your outfits and Ill love to copy dem on a daily basis.u rily have to tell us where u get these lovely outfits from all d tym.I always want to copy everytin abt u from ur hair to those lovely shoes u wear.so cmon girl start putting at the end of your posts where you got dem from.
    Thank u and I love u,seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ella, u r loved SERIOUSLY....m concerned...hehehe M.Gold

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muah!
    I just discovered this blog last week and I am in love already. Pls do more to spread the word on the more popular blogs/websites cos this is sooo good.
    You sense of style is upbeat. Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...