Sunday, January 19, 2014

Shop my Look At DGL


Hello everyone. Compliments of the season from DGL. Thank you for being a part of us last year. This year we are doing it big!!! Here are sneak peak of Debra's Grace new in! I love love this new arrivals so much that I got all. I can't wait to pull them all at a very major occasion. There are still lots and lots more banging new in at the store! Come one and all...























Please contact us at DGL WHOLESALE OUTLET and RETAIL for further enquiries.
BB PIN- 7AC0AB35, 299C3EE7, 24D8DB48, 25B69B8E, 22B2688F.

TELEPHONE - +234 8183147680
RETAIL ENQUIRES: +2348020351828; +2348056516029; 

Instagram: @debrasgrace.

Thanks for stoping by. We are on Instagram and Twitter: @ellasucre and Keek: @ellamo.

5 comments:

  1. Ella!!!U sure rocked dem wella.Hope U dnt mind referring me 2 where I can get my hair done in2 dreads lke urs? Tanks.Maureen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maureen. For my dreads, call Mike on: +234 8187893961

      Delete
  2. nice looks ella! please can u kindly refer me to where i could get bigsized shoes?it looks like u wear a big size too and u have such lovely shoes, i find it rily hard to get shoes biko...i wear a size 43!thankssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya. Im a size 39 and i got few of these shoes when i travelled. Please check the blogs homepage for banners of vendors. Cheers

      Delete
  3. You are just fabulous... I love all. Haggy

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...