Monday, November 24, 2014

BLACK MONDAY


What can beat the beauty of black? I'm about bringing out the Olivia Pope in my fashion! My brain had no second thought when I saw this cape and high waisted pant, I immediately created a space for it in my wardrobe and of course in my wallet. Lol













This esembles put together is awesomely chick and very effortless. I'm such a sucker for such outfits and I'm sure this isn't news.

Top & Pant is from DGL
Shoe is Christian-Louboutin "So Kate"
Bag is Micheal Kors


Thanks for stopping by! Your feedback keeps me going. Do follow on Instagram: @ellasucre Twitter: @ellasucre Keek: @Ellamo Ella Mo xx

3 comments:

  1. U r a confirmed fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to be on that show on EL ... Wardrope diaries with Stephanie coker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit and ur dreads is so beautiful.please can u give out d name of ur hair stylist.thank u

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...