Monday, December 1, 2014

Miss Posh Clothing

Hello beautiful readers. Our Fashion Killer store and mobile owner made it to our BlackFriday Advert Promo! I love love her collections. Whoosh! I can't even deny I've picked the white dress..lol.. But she's still got some left.  Miss posh clothings has got varieties of high street and designer fashion pieces on pocket friendly prices. You should know very well already that whatever you see on here isn't hypes.. Please let the pictures speak while I sip my coffee..lol



















Contact Details:
Miss Posh Clothing
No: 08066021214
Pin: 2B255FF0
Instagram:@missposhclothing
Email: slim_u87@yahoo.com

Happy new month guys and have a great day and time shopping!

Thanks for stopping by! Your feedback keeps me going. Do follow on Instagram: @ellasucre Twitter: @ellasucre Keek: @Ellamo 

 Ella Mo 
   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...