Monday, December 15, 2014

MsPayge Makeover


Happy Monday beautiful people! This past few weekends have been an eventful ones. All my friends are getting married! Lol.. I feel like I'm getting really old. 

I met MsPayge a long time at La Petite Mâché and we kept BBM contacts since then. I see how she get ladies all glammed up on her avater every other time and I thought to keep a date with her on Saturday. This make up stayed 24hours! You should by now know my love for smokey eyes, hers came well defined! Oh my I need someone to take me back to Saturday! The whole reformation brought a smile to my very furious man who waited too long as I delayed lol.









Products used:  
Makeup forever ALL MAT face matifying primer (oil free) 
foundation: blackup/marykay Face powder:Millani 
Eyeshadow: BMPro
Lippy- jioney

Mspayge: 58 Allen avenue ikeja! 
Phone No: 08167091794

She is very and readily available for home services as well.



For my outfit, this isn't what I wanted but I had head move and got better compliments from elderly ladies lol.
So yeah, I thought I shared too.

Have yourself a great week bloggers!


Thanks for stopping by! Your feedback keeps me going. Do follow on Instagram: @ellasucre Twitter: @ellasucre Keek: @Ellamo 

 Ella Mo 
    xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...