Thursday, October 10, 2013

Mix it cool...


I thought of mixing mustard with some other color I have never tried before. The pink blazer did it so well for me. Although I wanted to keep it simple but the only way here was complimenting with a flat, and this flats from Zara are the best that can ever happen to a simple lady! Lol..













I thought to play with bags on my outfit after close of work. Purses are available at VERSATILE BAY. (Pin: 2A6EACC1)- please check her banner on the blog homepage for more details and also watch out for her advert post.









Outfit Details:
Blazer: Zara
Shirt: H&M
Pant: Zara
Shoe: Zara
Bags: Versatile Bay.
Rings& Earrings: H&M 

Cheers!
Ella Mo.


2 comments:

  1. U luk so lovely,well put togeda*muah on ur cheek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cherish your fashion guts!

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...