Monday, October 7, 2013

Shine!


Happy Moday everyone! My weekend get away was a breathtaking one! My friend Iserina got one of her finger damn expensive by her man Jay! Yipeeeee!


Today, I'm so shinning in my my crop blazer. The shine fashion in sequin and metallic is the end year fall... I pulled this with a dress and an ankle gold strap sandal and jazzed it up with my new hair! Lol..












I'm in love with the detail at the back of my dress. Are u?



Have a great week ahead guys!

Dress; Zara
Crop Blazer; French Collection
Sandal; New Look.



1 comment:

  1. Awww,am so in love with ur outfit nd ur hair.I want ur blazers!!!!! #lola

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...