Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Newspaper Print

It is true that fashion evolves... Who could ever imagine one can have newspaper print in fashion. Of course I know it's been around for a while now, so does the Ghana-must-go Fashion..(although I doubt if I'm ever gonna wear that).. Lol.











I'm at work in this today, looking like a body of news! Lol. You should have one! Yes u should....
 
 Jumpsuit from DGL
Bag by Hermes
Shoes by Karen Millen


Thanks for stopping by! Your feedback keeps me going. Do follow on Instagram: @ellasucre Twitter: @ellasucre Keek: @Ellamo  
                 
   Yours,
   Ella Mo 

5 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love with your bag collections. Just that they are way expensive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please where is the bag from? Nice dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey. Got it at Hermes Store in South Africa.

      Delete
  3. Hi Ella, nice 1 as always..does DGL still have this in stock?
    Will definitely want 1...

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...