Sunday, June 1, 2014

Shaddy Mo's Beads!

Hello everyone. Happy new month people. I have always wanted to promote a bead maker, but was on a long time research because I wanted somebody very affordable, reliable and speeds up on impromptu call away... And alas I found her ...SHADDY MO! 










All these are just few of her beads done under short notice. And how much? 9thousand naira only!!! If I were you, I will start sending her all the ones I have long saved and waiting for that affordable maker! Wait no more: Call-

Shaddy Mo Beads and Decoration
Pin:3226F29C
Mail: moyo2pretty@yahoo.com

She is also in decorations for all events.

Have a glorious month.

Yours 
Ella Mo

Instagram:@ellasucre
Twitter:@ellasucre
Keek:@ellamo


No comments:

Post a Comment

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...