Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Keep healthy and fashionable, think "Da Vogue"!!
After everything, i felt like i was relieved of a heavy load on me! Serzly i felt so light! So fresh so clean like Johnson's baby...hehehehe...After it all i was waiting for a 40k bill, only for her to say its just....my o my o!Please just put a call and a pin away, you will sure buy me a drink latter!
Lets take a time to read the below on the importance of a Spa.
REASONS ONE SHOULD VISIT A SPA REGULARLY
There are several reasons why one should visit a spa regularly even in hard times.
When things get tough people see something like going to the spa as an extra, inessential splurge.
You should convince yourself that taking care of yourself in this way(visiting the spa) is truly essential to your health and success.
These are five benefits of going to the spa especially for massage;
1. It reduces stress hormone level. It helps slow your heart rate and bring blood pressure down
2. It boosts your immunity. The sauna bath/massage boosts the level of natural killer cells in your body which are the first defence against invaders and illness.
3. Its a great pain reliever. Whether you've got muscular pain, chronic headaches or migrane, massage has shown to significantly cleanse and relieve pain.
4. It boosts your mind. As if a wonderful, healing, relaxing visit to a spa wasn't enough, treatments such as massage increase your brain level of feel good hormones like dopamine and serotomin.
5. It eliminates body toxins.
Imagine how much happier a place this world would be if everyone especially women were treated to a spa treatment at least once a month.
I know I have been talking mostly about massage but, just think about it, a pedicure usually comes with a brief massage which is called reflexology massage, as does a facial and even manicures come with mini hand and arm massages. All body scrub/polish also come with massage because there's no way your body can be polished/scrubbed without being massaged.
You can jumpstart a healthy lifestyle by going to the spa with benefits like;
Loosing weight; as the sauna and some specific massage techniques burn calories.
Increased confidence and self esteem
Improved circulation and blood pressure
Anti aging and healthy/glowing skin
Improved sleep patterns and
So do yourself and your body a favour and visit a spa soonest, it is worth every dime.
Wait no more lovelies! Call Adeyanju CEO Da Vogue Spa:
Address: No 19 Keffi Street, off Awolowo road, Ikoyi Lagos.
Thanks for stopping by! Your feedback keeps me going. Do follow on Instagram and Twitter @ellasucre. And on KEEK: Ellamo. Cheers!