Tuesday, April 23, 2013

They said Ella Mo Rocks!

Hello Gorg so I'm still not of much on the strong side. Ive so lost weight that i even now wear clothes that could never size me... Dunno if thats good news.

I resumed work yesterday and I had so much backlogs! Couldnt even put up a post. But today: My colleague asked me why they haven't been getting an update, so told them I was tired of blogging ( lol....but I lied) thats how they started advising me.,lol.. Didn't know they were up to a surprise and they said its Just a little way to motivate me! I almost cried! I love the cake and I love them!























10 comments:

  1. Hope you much beta Dear the Lord is ur strength.Is dat an engagement ring on ur finger?i love the skirt wink cant wait to make a replica lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it is an engagement ring nko #aproko nice 1 ella mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaah,I tot I ws d only 1 ooooo.dts her private life so let's leave it private.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have lost weight. Think it's no good news coz I prefere you before now

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is your email address?

    ReplyDelete
  6. your colleagues are so caring.
    http://trendyrammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww..so good 2 hav u back..yipeee

    ReplyDelete
  8. saw u at ikeja city mall yesterday. nice outfit

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...