Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mr Crownes' Top 10 Fragrances


I'm a cologne fanatic, 80% of the time I can tell what fragrance someone has on, but that's not the point.

Today I'm going to give you my top 10 favorite fragrances, these are the ones I've used over time and have gotten the most compliments on.

Before I start here are some honorable mentions...These are some colognes that I have used, they are nice, but didnt make it to my top 10

Tom Ford - Arabian Wood
Calvin Klein - Truth ( I havent seen this in stores since 2006)
Davidoff Cool water


10. Lacoste Red.



The very first cologne I bought with my own money. I liked it alot and got quite a few compliments from it.

Notes: Apple, Pine, cinnamon
Longevity: 6 Hours or more in the heat

9. Estée Lauder Intuition.


This fragrance is very underrated. Its not very expensive and hence people dismiss it as not being very good. I love how subtle it is. Its definitely a summer/warm weather scent.

Notes: Musky, Leather
Longevity: 6 hours or more in warm weather

8. Burberry London.


My girlfriend loved this. It was christmas gift from a buddy of mine. Will definitely be buying in the future. Just to please my lady ;)

Notes: Cinnamon, Leather, Tobbaco
Longevity: 6 hours or more depending on the weather.

7. Canali 1934.


Smelled this on a friend, had to have it, so I stole it lol. Its more of a Night/evening scent. It does not last very long on my skin

Notes: Pineapple, Leather, Musk
Longevity: 6 Hours tops

6. Gucci Homme.

I traded a pair of Jeans with a friend for this. Probably the best trade ever
A very interesting smell definitely. It was a hit or miss with people, but I love it. Unfortunately I believe it has been discontinued by Gucci

Notes: Lavender, Cedar, Leather...vanilla
Longevity: 6 Hours

5. Chanel Allure Home Sport.



I got this as a gift from my dad, I liked it. Its definitely safe as a blind buy. Most people liked it

Notes: Opens up with a citrusy smell, Creamy dry down, 
Longevity: Last about 6-8 hours.

4. Boss Bottled.


This Projects very well. I dont really like it but I still got lots of compliments on it

Notes: Opens with an apple scent, then a woody smell and drys down to a vanilla smell.
Longevity: I get about 6hours or so with this one

3. Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male.


This fragrance is a beast! Projects like crazy. Women love it and guys do too.

Notes: This has a nice cinnamon and Musk opening with a Vanilla dry down.
Longevity: It lasts Days! I can still smell it even after doing laundry

2. Tom Ford Noir.


I got this last christmas(2012) and I absolutely love it, a bit too heavy for everyday use.
I only wear it on occasion.

Notes: It smells expensive, lots of compliments on this one for sure.
Longevity: Lasts about 12hours.

1. Bleu de Chanel.


People actually stop me to ask what cologne I use.
this definitely works...I got the sample when I bought the Tom Ford and I just had to go back for it
it has become my signature smell, quite appropriate for everyday use.

Notes: Kinda aquatic but has a spicy dry down.
Longevity: Lasts all day




Thanks for stopping by! Your feedback keeps me going. Do follow on Instagram and Twitter @ellasucre. Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. I love Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male.
    Even as a lady,I stole it from my dad years back...*smiles*
    Derin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you shoukd try "Alien" too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love jean paul and tom ford noir....guess with time I'd try out odas

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...