Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Revamped OOTD!

Hello gorgeous people! I was lost on what to wear yesterday till my lilsis told me about a stripe blazer on stripe pant she saw on StylebyQueens blog and she loved it. So we looked into my wardrobe, i had no stripe pant but i had a skirt, and we gave it a hoot! I so love the look, the illusion it created, and the monochromatic sues from head to toe!




I can gladly say i was styled up by my sister! Shes a superstar!!!!












Blazer: From DGL
Skirt: Primark
Shoe: BCB GIRLS

XoXo..
Ella Mo!

13 comments:

  1. Your honesty goes a long way,not every blogger has it. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dis make sense die!!!...kudos gurl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, pls where can I get court shoes? Nd how much re they?tnx...u doin a great job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear, SUMMER TRENDZ has. Please check details on the banner off blog's homepage. Cheers

      Delete
  4. Exactly. Court shoes. Ella u hightened ma love for them nw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dress sense ella,u're so stylish,plz wats your location?i think i knw this classy shop in Abuja where i see almost all the dresses u put on.i'm your number one fan.plz kip it up!.....jenny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny thanks much! I'm based in Lagos State.

      Delete
  7. Pls jenny I live in abuja n its difficult gettn classy stuff can u tell where are talkn abt...JMK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Banex plaza where they sell clothes(thats banex vom)ask of truworth boutique.its on the same floor wit razor sharp boutique

      Delete
  8. Ten(10) Wozer!!!..for u ella u always rock ..JMK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sis.. Pls where cn I get d blazer.. Can I have ur location and contact in lagos pls?

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...