Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Makeover by Andrea Joan

I am happy to introduce to you, Andrea Joan Make Over. First of all, i love to apologize to everyone as this post is long overdue, but the good news remains....She posted!!! lol.... So so...Andrea Joan is an uptown babe! She's presently with Black up, "The Big girls makeover" you know what i mean??..lol..and she's available for your make up on occasions, outings, make up school and whatever have you!




MUA ANDREA JOAN>>>
Here are few of the jobs she has done below:






September 23rd is my birthday, and last year, i celebrated in grand style...heheheh!! YA! Becos Joan made me up and i felt like mint!!! Oh my days! her make over is flawless...i couldn't have asked for more..Here are pictures of the work at a step at a time...











ADD JOAN ON PIN: 296A5EE1 and call 08064986362 and get all glammed up!!!

Drop your comments below:

12 comments:

  1. Dis is really cute,nice n sexy...Thumbs Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes u go gurl! Been waiting up for your post. You really are a big girl o! Nice one. I'll call the lady up whenever. Good stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exceptional... World class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just about the right time. Its my introduction next month. You are indeed a life saver Ella Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raaahhh! Love yours. Well defined Simplicity. You are on top of your game Ella. I sleep reading your blog, and wake reading. I get everything I desire here, just be head straight, I see you going places! Ogunjobi Ola.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The babe is actually good! She trimmed my brows for me last weekend and I must say..I love love love it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Chick has worked on my face before,she was great! She did exactly what I asked for and she used top of the range products too..
    Great job EllaMo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!
    Jst wow!
    Kip it up dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It's good to know a make-up artiste that's reachable. Ngozi you're so good!

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...