Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mr Crowne: Revamp/Repurpose : DIY Skinny tie into Bow tie (PI...

Hey dudes! Heres the sneak peak of my fashionista on friday! Saw this brilliant post on his blog and just thought i reblogged for my male readers.

Dude is dapper! I recommend this blog 100 percentish! Enjoy and share!

Xoxo... Ella Mo

Mr Crowne: Revamp/Repurpose : DIY Skinny tie into Bow tie (PI...: So I recently ordered a few bowties from a friend who is custom making them for me...but in the meantime i decided to see what I could d...

Thanks for stopping bye! Your feedback keeps me going. Do follow on Instagram and Twitter @ellasuce. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I call you two "Beauty and the Brain". Well done guys.

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...