Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Screen Print Tee's::::: Get the Celeb Look!!!

Once you’ve found your perfect tee-shirt it becomes your favorite tee-shirt forever. Celebs love rockin’ screen-print tees and The Trend loves stocking up on the hottest styles. No matter what’s on the shirt, there’s always a little piece of information that you learn about the person wearing the print. Look how i wore mine first...*winks*












 Whether it’s their favorite band or how they style it, the tee is its own story. Check out how these celebs rock their favorite tee!

















Get the Look!!! Call Atmospheric Clothiers +2347057534848 and Add pin: 22C96977. Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

  1. Dis is vry nyc ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this... M not a demin or a leather person, how else do I wear this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear. I'm wearing it with a midi skirt on the second picture, you can wear with a pant trouses etc... Do email me pictures! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ella, I'm a first time 'commenter' on ur blog. Pls where did u do your dreads. I wanna cut my hair at d end of march and I need somefin to do with d remains. I think I also love ur blog too. 2ndly, do u think its possible to fix lace wig on low cut? Cos dats what I actually intend to do from wen I cut my hair in march till it grows.Pls respond. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms Y. I had my hair cut someplace in oba, not so sure abt the address, and I locked it Dee at Ladipokoku Street, Allen Ikeja with Judan, Phn no 08027709098. And yes you can fix on it! I just fixed on mine with a closure on. U can check pictures on my Instagram @ ellasucre. Cheers!

      Delete
  5. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me, you give me best information! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's always room for a print tee! They almost never go out of fashion :) Love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...