Friday, March 1, 2013

Fashionista Of The Week: Adegoke Omoluyi

Hey baby! Its Friday yo! And guess who's rocking today's segment? One drop dead gorgeous MrCrowne! So much enthusiasm for fashion, and im so sure my female readers wud go..."me and my nigga's are tryina get him...you bish yo bish!!!..lol..

Mr Crowne and i were Uni mate, he was a *Lowkey dude and he loves to kack up like tom-tom(you knw how dem take kack both d tomtom and the wrapper)..lol..

Dont let me give you too much details, lets hear him speak! *drops mic*





1. Give us some basic information about you.
 My Name is Adegoke
>>>> University Student in Canada
>>>> Fashion enthusiast,
>>>> Occasional Blogger




  2. So apart from fashion what else?
>>>> I'm obsessed with cars, Im a bit of a petrol head.







3. What is your greatest fashion Pet- peeve?( fashion disgust)
>>>> I have a few
>>>> Not dressing appropriately for the occasion.
>>>> Not dressing for your body type/wearing ill fitting clothes
>>>> I dislike when girls wear dresses so short or tight they have to be pulling it down every time, clothes shouldn't need that much fussing over after you've put them on.

 4. What do you love about fashion?
>>>> I love how people show their personal style, you can be very creative in fashion. It doesn't have to be expensive. You can also be who you want to be, dress how you want to be addressed.




 5. What can't you be caught doing?
>>>> Wearing ill fitting clothes, won't happen.

 6. What do you do for fun?
>>>> Video games! Lol, I love them
>>>> I'm also a bit of a fitness freak. I'm in the gym 5days a week.



 7. Describe yourself in few words
 >>>>Quiet, reserved...till you get to know me.


8. What is the fashion item you can't go without?
>>>> A watch, I wouldn't be caught dead without one on.

 9. Anything to say about my blog?
>>>> I love it, you are definitely one of the best fashion bloggers out of nigeria. I'd recommend it to any girl looking to step her fashion game up and keep ontop of trends....I know it's hard to put yourself out there and I know the stress that comes with maintaining a blog, keep it up.




That was a breathtaking one! Adegoke is so down to earth. Do check his blog :www.mrcrowne.blogspot.com and see so many more gorgeous fashion and how to match em! Guys guys...( Thank me latter).  and for the girls...lol....Follow him on instagram @mrcrowne.

Just before the girls starts bombarding me....he dosent use a bb..lol.. And phone number is based on request *tongue out*

Its friday baby! And guess what? my man just called me up for a dinner!!! hehehehe...dnt ask me where before you block us! lol..Chao!



Thanks for stopping bye! Your feedback keeps me going. Do follow on Instagram and Twitter @ellasuce. Cheers!

27 comments:

  1. Woow vry nyc! I lik dt part of his comment dt says dress aw u wnt 2 be addressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. My o my! This dude can dressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want his phone numbers Ella. Plsssssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debonair and quality! Nice one ella

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo!! Im so honored!!
    thanks guys!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mint! Aganran ni bros yi! Choi! #Ade

    ReplyDelete
  7. First and foremost Ella, how dare you make start singing BankyW's Yes or No and I have the picture of this dude on my head? Chimooooooooooo! I'm now opening an instagram for his sake, and il so stalk him till he gives me his number. Right now il keep singing till my boss sends me home. #Queen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stupid Geh. I shall tellKunle. Sebi you want to stalk? #Ope

      Delete
    2. Who's Kunle? Queen God has exposed you this day! Thank God the boy is in Canada. Ashewo osi

      Delete
  8. Lol...Ella Mo and her daily commenters? I'm glad the two people now fight too..lol..This dude is smoking hot btw!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh.....la creme ,la hot , la Sassy, la me want contact.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm right on my toes! Dude needs a Standing Ovation! All thumps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice. Enjoy your dinner Ella. But my thoughs# You and dis dude shd date! Lol..you look awesome together, and I just did a picture mix and sent to your mail. Pls post it. Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  12. He has different looks. Hawtmantinz#

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ella, how come all ur Fashionista's of the week all went to the same Uni wif U (Bowen) or dey r outta d country. There r a lot of Fashionistas here in Nigeria too o dat dint go to Bowen. Please feature us too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey darl: I feature those that shows interest and send me their pictures. Sure I'll do same if u send some of urs with fashion statement. I'm glad this comment dropped as I've got mails of readers tell me almost same. I hope we are well informed now?

      My mail is ellamoyo@gmail.com Its my pleasure guys!

      Delete
  14. DOPE!!! If I wasn't married ehn, wld av begged to know him o... WOW!!! Best fashionista ever featured on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ha no bb pin and no phone number hian ella go and find it and supply that info sharply ohhh..

    http://aomosale.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Best of All Ella. Lurv His Style So Much. He has a Potential Crush here oh! #Aderewa.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1 word. WOW. I knew him way bak in bowen then. Ryt naw I'm trippin. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. #2words La hot...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Goke is one helluva a hawtie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. errrrr why are there different people pictures here?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Best male fashionista you have featured so far ella.........the dude is so stylish

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...