Hey people!! Great news!! So I'm now the Ambassador for Debra's Grace Store! Oh yeah....*dancing hard* I want to use this medium to appreciate all my readers you all made this happen! God bless you all....
My guest today is a style addict !! I almost would want to rename today's segment for her dress sense sake! Oh Gosh!!! Meet Shenbote!!!
1. My name is Blake Shenbote. Studied Criminology and Political Science at the University of Manitoba Canada. Currently working at a telecommunications company in Canada.
2. Apart from fashion, I like to travel and see new places. I also like to write poetry and short stories as a hobby.
3. Well, my greatest fashion pet-peeve I believe will be a lady that doesn't know how to strut confidently in a pair of heels. I believe you need a certain kind of gait to be able to pull this off, and when a lady doesn't have this particular composure, it is a sore sight for the eye.
4. Fashion....I wouldn't say I like anything about fashion. As a matter of fact, I really do not care about fashion. Why you make ask? Well, I do not care about fashion, because fashion is generic. It's open to everybody that can afford it. What I care about is "STYLE". Personal style is idiosyncratic and cannot be bought, its almost intrinsic if you may. So, fashion isn't really a strong forte of mine, but personal style is more my niche.
5. I will not be caught shopping in a male store. For some obvious reasons some people think I shop men's wear, but I do not. I style them in an androgynous way, but I never shop at the male store, and I probably would never do that.
6. I am a party addict. I just love to dance and party. That's the way I unwind every weekend. Clubbing!!! I also like to watch basketball and soccer. I play them also. I read a lot of books too, favorite author is Sidney Sheldon.
7. Down to earth. Friendly. Diplomatic. Opinionated. Free-Spirited. Fun-loving.
8. I am addicted to my sunglasses. I wear them indoors, which some people might consider a fashion faux-pas, but I can't do without them, and besides Anna Wintour does it too, so I guess it can't be much of a faux-pas afterall. *shrugs*
9. Your blog is quite interesting. I like the fact that it showcases both male and females. In other words, it not gender specific, which makes it very fluid and versatile. Keep up the good work.
Thanks Shen...I do really love her apperals and must confess im stunned she doesnt shop in a male store like shes said, indeed a style sensei. Ok guys! Get familiar....follow her on Instagram @shenbizzle
Thanks for stopping by! Your feedback keeps me going. Do follow on Instagram and Twitter @ellasucre. and on KEEK: Ellamo. Cheers!