Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Celeb Inspired Look: Who wore it best? Omolara Bello & Beyonce

Hey everyone, its another funky Wednesday! And its the segment of the Celeb Inspired look.

Today i have my very good friend Omolara Bello, rocking House Of Dereon's Collection co owned with Beyonce and mum. I love love this stunning dress, and im guessing my own babe smashed it!
Lara is sexy and i know it *tongue out*!! Lol... So lets have our opinion! Who killed it?

Dont forget to mail me a picture of you and a Celeb rocking a look alike outfit to ellamoyo@gmail.com and folak83ng@yahoo.com

Thanks for stopping by! Your feedback keeps me going. Do follow on Instagram and Twitter @ellasucre. Cheers!

17 comments:

  1. Omolara rocked it too,but I think beyonce nailed it.B wore it better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lara did..her look are effortless...#Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyonce wore it better but Omolara tried sha. Beyonce rocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Queen you are back? Shioor. Put that your picture and Jim iyke's photo and send to Ella. Don't worry u killed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BlackgurlskillingIt#

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lara simply nailed it, without any photoshop.Holla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lara categorically wore it well, but my oga unstop will give the final answer. #thatisall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ww.emanuelam #thatisall! Lol... Crazyyyy

      Delete
  8. Beyonce nailed it well...lara tried sha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both killed it but ask my oga ontop because if I talk now and my oga say is lara .anyway that's all

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muchas gracias people. Y'all r far too kind...

    www.fashionistasboudoir....{coughs} u already know. #thatsall.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lara dd a good job without struggle.....#dat is All

    ReplyDelete
  12. omolara killed it,wanted to say beyonce but my oga at the top myt say something else....lol
    www.trendyrammy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...