Monday, March 25, 2013

RE: The Challenge Look::: Fashionista's Boudoir

Morning everyone. Remember I did a post on the Reverse Pattern Vogue sometimes. Check here: http://emanuelam.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-reverse-pattern.html?m=1
 




Just some months back, I was on my friends blog and saw her worked on same vogue and throwing a big challenge to reader. So I'm at work today and I tried out the outfit but with a skirt coz I didn't want the usual pant. Enjoy it!









 

I'm wearing a print tup and a print tailored skirt. It's Monochromatic,floral and Reversed.

 

Thanks for stopping by...Do follow on Instagram and Twitter: @ellasucre, and KEEK: Ellamo.

Have a fab Monday!
                                                                    XoXo...
                                                                    Ella Mo
 

4 comments:

  1. nice outfit
    http://trendyrammy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo beautiful! I love your outfit since you can have it for fashion and it can be use it as well for business meeting with the use of your jacket.

    custom clothes la

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...