Saturday, March 30, 2013

Camoflage Huge Come Back: My Stunts





This is one look that gives me a nostagia....i remember those growing up days when my mum stocks up my wardrobe with this camo! Im guessing she made me fall so in love with it. I love love the control look! Makes me feel in-charge!! hahahahaha...

 Oh well, its needless to say i cant get enough of this huge come back of the military look...Although i have worked on this post last year, but the trend is still so much in. If you haven't gotten one in your wardrobe, then you haven't gotten in style!
















 Get yours today from:

SUMMER TRENDZ

DGL

Happy Easter celebration dear readers. Do not forget the reason for it....For He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities, upon Him was a chastisement that made us whole, and by His stripes, We are healed!!!..

Thanks for stopping by! Your feedback keeps me going. Do follow on Instagram and Twitter @ellasucre. And on KEEK: Ellamo Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Nice one ella,yeah the trend is back again and it makes you feel in charge if its properly styled.
    http://trendyrammy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were can we get this look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ella. I'm a canadian, came across your blog yesterday and its very informative. Pls never relent. Mulo Mamba.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So aunty ella can play football :>

    ReplyDelete

All pictures are properties of Daily Fashion Tips, unless stated otherwise. Please ask permission or link back before use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...